March 06, 2011

Bye Bye Kemp



With everything else that has gone off in the last week it's nice to round off the weekend with the news that Arthur Kemp has resigned from all positions within the BNP.
On his blog he announced it with the following statement:-


March 6th, 2011

As is inevitable with life itself, the time comes when one must move on to other things.

I have decided that I have done all I can, and this is a copy of an email I sent out today.

Thanks to all my friends, and if I don’t see you through the week, I’ll see you through the window…


He then published his email resignation letter

From: Arthur Kemp

Sent: 06 March 2011 14:55

To: Suppressed List

Subject: Stepping Down

Importance: High

Dear All,

Please be advised that I am, with immediate effect, stepping down from the positions of party web editor, AC member and foreign affairs spokesman.

As you might now, I have not been on any payroll, nor subject to any contract, and thus have no notice period to work out.

Yours sincerely

Arthur Kemp


Even though Kemp had been sidelined over the last few months it's another chunk of damage to Griffin and his leadership coming on top of the Brons letter last night, the poor election results on Thursday, the Harrington/IRA story, Griffin being photographed with a neo nazi last night and the heartbreaking story of the Green Arrow.
A man who has just had his dreams and fantasies shattered.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The State Agent is probably on a flight to the US, right now as we speak, never to be seen or heard of again?

AndyMinion said...

Darn! I'd got a spoof on him almost ready to run.

Never mind eh, chums? Better start getting spoofs ready on Griffin, Brons, Harrington, Jefferson, Walker, Walker, Hugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert....

Anonymous said...

He will go to the States and probably try and infiltrate the US far-right scene.

John P said...

AndyMinion said...

Darn! I'd got a spoof on him almost ready to run.

Put it up anyway. He hasn't resigned from the party.

Anonymous said...

Arthur Kemp for the EDL.

Anonymous said...

A classic case of 'I'm not getting paid so I'm withdrawing my labour'.

I say he's gone to Yaxley-Lennon's mob too.

Anonymous said...

I say Andy Minion spends WAY too much time on the British Democracy Forum where, of course, EVERYTHING is true... :/

Anonymous said...

For Andy Minion....Dibble and Grub

tulip