January 20, 2010

Time for another caption competition...

'I can't believe Lee Barnes actually said that!'
Pig-farmer Griffin has such a lot of problems at the moment - the pending case with the EHRC, a possibility of further action by the Electoral Commission over the dodgy accounts and the fact that he appears to be rapidly turning into one of his own porkers - that we're not entirely surprised to see him show his desperation from time to time. In fact we encourage it, so let's have some captions for this delightful picture of the Welshpool Führer having a moment of middle-aged angst.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be worse - I could be leader of Nu Labour.

Anonymous said...

oh noes

Anonymous said...

"That f**king Lizard Man has got it in for me"

Anonymous said...

Albi Walker defected from the party, he said he had had enough of sitting back and watching the members being robbed by Darby and Griffin. He also said he had had enough of the Jobs for the boys culture, and members getting constant begging letters to swell griffins bank accounts. Four members of griffins family are drawing wages from the bnp.

Anonymous said...

can you let any cumbrian people know that the nazi party has a meeting tomorrow night at the rose and crown , upperby 7.30pm.

Anonymous said...

Oh No Clive Jefferson's dropped another Clanger***

Anonymous said...

Everyone stand still! My eye has popped out.

Anonymous said...

Oh f**k my glass eye has popped out again, while I was having a quick smooch with Dickey! I bet the little shit has swallowed it?

Anonymous said...

Oh no! If the BNP kick me out then I'll have to get a job. Can someone remember what I can do?

John P said...

Griffin caught cheating at the annual BNP members hide and seek by covering his blind eye

iliacus said...

"I said, 'put seals on the ballot boxes' not 'put seals on my bollocks' "

Anonymous said...

Did I REALLY say that about Haiti?

Anonymous said...

look wedding ring... that must PROVE im not gay

Anonymous said...

"How dare you call me Cyclops!"

Anonymous said...

It's ok chaps, I am just perfecting my disastrous post-election results look.