February 11, 2011

Griffinite Tom Holmes thrown out of far-right British National Party

The Rotherham Fascist, 26 year old Tom Holmes, has been thrown out of the BNP due to controversy surrounding his personal life. Tom Holmes has been notorious for his reign of terror online. He is a staunch Islamophobe and fiercely aggressive towards who he sees as "Commies". Now, thrown out of his party and disowned by even his closest friends, the far-right loner's career in politics has ended.

Controversy has surrounded the deeply disturbed Holmes recently since he discovered that his 20 year old girlfriend was infact just 14. Holmes received a barrage of abuse, threats and angry criticism when personal friend and BNP 'pretty boy' Joey Smith took screenshots showing that Holmes did not delete or cut contact with the girl after he found out her age.

Confiding in his 'followers' on Facebook he stated "I fell inlove with her when I thought she was 20! I can't just turn my feelings off, what do you expect me to do? Break her heart and pretend she doesn't exist?"

Hitting back at criticism on DemoracyForum Holmes declared "You're the sick ones to me. We haven't done anything sexual, nor would I. You're the ones who thought that, you're the ones who are degrading it. It's not about waiting for sex, it's about waiting for love. All I've done is promised someone who loves me that I'll stay single for a year, until we can be together. I told her I wouldn't meet her while she's not 16."

Many posts and threads referring to the downfall of egotistical Tom Holmes have since been removed, but references to his situation can easily be found within other topics on the forum, which is frequented by other far-right Nazi thugs.

Sources close to Holmes have informed us that he lost his NE Derbyshire fund-holder status, on the same day he received it, and has been cast aside from the Party. Most of his colleagues have blocked all contact with Holmes, viewing him as a liability. After investigating his circumstances we can confirm that Holmes has been removed from the BNP's brainwashing youth wing 'the Crusaders', currently being led by an equally disturbed and lost young man, Kieran Trent.

Responding to the very few supporters and followers he has left on his Facebook, feeling sorry for himself he publicly stated "My friends have backstabbed me. My colleagues want nothing to do with me. My Party that I love and have been loyal to since I was 16 has abandoned me. Just because I made a mistake, a simple mistake. I am far from malicious, and I would never do anything to damage the party. I fell inlove with someone I thought was 20!"

All this of course is great news for the people of Sheffield, as there is now one less Fascist to stand in the area.

Hearing the news that he would not be standing at this May's elections for the far-right, the well known alcoholic and opiate addict posted "I'll just stand as an independent. I have a good chance of winning in this area, the locals love me, and they know I'm the only person who can end the local Labour council's corruption; and when I win; I'll offer to transfer my seat to the party. The rumours and Chinese whispers would soon fall silent then when I win them a seat. All I want to do is keep my head down, work hard, and put this horrible, horrible mistake behind me."

This has not deterred him from posting foul and offensive statements in the public domain, though, or blaming everything on non-whites. Speaking of Rotherham Council Holmes sneers "Hmmm, "there's no flats available at the moment" - yeah? Then why is there one at the bottom of my road EMPTY?! More like "sorry, you're the wrong colour for a flat". Morons."

The sources close to Holmes, who wish to remain anonymous (I'll post the initial of their name only) as to protect their cover ID's, have described the disgraced BNP representative of Aston-cum-Aughton as "a bit of a loner. He's not one for crowds, as far as I know he spends most of his time in his bedroom fiddling with website design". - "D"

Another said of him "The guy belongs in a mental institution. It's surprising he's still alive the amount of drink and pills he pours down himself. He's claimed that he suffers from bi-polar. I know he suffered from clinical depression ever since his fiancée left him last year, rumour has it he was arrested for trying to jump off a bridge on St. George's day after she left, but don't quote me on that". - "R"

The final quote simply states "He's just lost and misguided. He clings to the party because he has no life. The party is his life. In a post recently he even put that the party got him while he was young. It'll be interesting to see what he does now the party don't want him. We'll keep an eye on his internet blog and his Facebook and keep you updated, the boy's a self confessed megalomaniac, and seems to love attention. So I don't think we've seen the last of him. He's already posted that he has some plans up his sleeve." - "F"

The internet post Tom posted that "F" refers to is the following:

"I joined the BNP when I was young, and lost. I enjoy confrontation, and I love gaining a bad rep - joining Britain's most controversial political party was the greatest wind up of all. I did it as a laugh at first. But I went to a meeting, got involved, and actually started to enjoy the company of fellow activists, and they really enjoyed my company. I was taken under their wing and was moulded into a little flag waving Nationalist."

The apparently self-confessed 'megalomaniac', who often accuses anyone that criticises him of having a crush on him, has posted on his Facebook, as "F" referred to "Ohhh, just come up with a great idea. That'll A) satisfy my own urge to protect. B) Redeem myself and prove people wrong. And C) if it takes off, will be very good for the party and our cause. For now will keep politics out of it until it does take off. Hmm, going to need a few weeks to work on it. Won't say what the project is yet, but once it's published and off the ground I'll post it !"

It is not actually known what Holmes does as a living. He has on occasion claimed to be self-employed. The private marketing firm (CCL Solutions, Sheffield) promoting TalkTalk sacked him last year thanks to a well organised internet campaign by the SheffieldLib after his bosses saw the article about him.

Just when will this boy learn that the far-right does not have the answers he seeks? That he cannot fill his empty shell of a life with the far-right. His fiancée left him over his views on immigration, his employers sacked him, and even his own party colleagues have disowned him - yet he still remains a large and loud presence on numerous sites around the net promoting his idol Nick Griffin, and the vile party that is the BNP.

Speaking of Mr. Griffin, he affectionately posted "I love Mr. Griffin, he's my idol. How do you repay a man that saves your life, and doesn't even know it? Before I knew of Mr. Griffin I was running around in boots & braces on the streets. Thanks to his speeches I grew my hair back and put on a suit, changed my language and acted more responsible. For that, I will always be grateful to him, and he forever has my loyalty. If Mr. Griffin is forced out of the party, I'll leave too".

Ironically, sources close to Holmes stress that party 'management' view the young loose cannon as a liability and thus have cut him loose.

What do you think? One less Fascist for the area can only be a good thing, right? Is Tom a monster, or a deluded mentally ill little boy? Will this be the last we see of him? We can only hope so, and wait.

Sources here and here.

sheffieldlib at Indymedia

Thanks to NewsHound for the heads-up

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice lad. Love the knife. Thug.

x said...

Some of the conversations Holmes had with this girl were absolutely appalling. Sadly they were deleted from the Democracy Forum but I'm sure they're still around. I think our Mr Holmes is another Mark Collett wannabe.

Anonymous said...

"I think our Mr Holmes is another Mark Collett wannabe."

14? Jesus, is the BNP FULL of perverts?

Kev Scott loves The Jam said...

Shame he's not called 'Martin'...... soft cell did an anthem for him years ago!

google, soft cell martin lyrics

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who'e the nastiest - the "far right" or the "anti-fascists"...there is something disturbing about this piece...I don't this man so I can't comment on any "facts"...but the writing has left a nasty taste in my mouth. How about some Hope not Hate for a change?

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a Clash poster on the wall?

Somebody should explain to this idiot that they were one of the great anti-fascist bands.

John P said...

Anonymous said...

I can't decide who'e the nastiest - the "far right" or the "anti-fascists"...there is something disturbing about this piece...I don't this man so I can't comment on any "facts"...but the writing has left a nasty taste in my mouth. How about some Hope not Hate for a change?

12:21 PM, February 11, 2011

I understand how you feel but having followed the story pretty closely over the past few weeks I have very little sympathy.
I've also got the screengrabs where it is very obvious that he knew the girls real age and made repeated references to waiting for 2 years.

Johh P said...

"Isn't that a Clash poster on the wall?

Somebody should explain to this idiot that they were one of the great anti-fascist bands."

Joe Strummers cousin was in the NF as noted in the movie Rude Boy. Mick Jones was the only anti fascist in the band.

John P said...

As as I understand it he fell head over heels for her when he thought she was 20. It's not like he's meeting her or having sex with her. All he's said is he'll wait 2 years. It's not like he's in his 30s is it he's only a young 'en himself. I don't like the BNP but I'm not joining a witch hunt and ignoring facts just to have a pop at an individual. I met my girlfriend when I was 19, she was 14 too. Just because we dated didn't mean we did anything sexual. I'm now 32 and she's 27 and is my wife. As long as he doesn't meet her or have sex with her and judging by his posts on democracyforum and even according to this article he has no intentions of doing so. Glad he's out of the BNP though.

John P said...

As as I understand it he fell head over heels for her when he thought she was 20. It's not like he's meeting her or having sex with her. All he's said is he'll wait 2 years. It's not like he's in his 30s is it he's only a young 'en himself. I don't like the BNP but I'm not joining a witch hunt and ignoring facts just to have a pop at an individual. I met my girlfriend when I was 19, she was 14 too. Just because we dated didn't mean we did anything sexual. I'm now 32 and she's 27 and is my wife. As long as he doesn't meet her or have sex with her and judging by his posts on democracyforum and even according to this article he has no intentions of doing so. Glad he's out of the BNP though.

9:58 PM, February 12, 2011

I've just had quite a long shift and I need a hot bath and a nice cuppa but I will answer each and every point when I get up.

I will point out that Tom is 26. He isn't a "young 'en "

Anonymous said...

It is not a Knife.. its the end of his belt. I know I have seen a bigger picture. He is not a thug, a thug is someone who goes out and commits crime, tom does not commit crime. He is not a pervert, he was fooled by a underage girl, who was 14, old enough to know better than to lie about her age online.

I think you all fail to realise that he is a joker, most of his posts are deliberate to wind people up, to which everyone does, even commenting on this is to him "free publicity".

I have known him for many years he is not what you think, he just suffers from verbal diahhreah.

Katie (Tom's ex gf) said...

Anonymous said...

It is not a Knife.. its the end of his belt. I know I have seen a bigger picture. He is not a thug, a thug is someone who goes out and commits crime, tom does not commit crime. He is not a pervert, he was fooled by a underage girl, who was 14, old enough to know better than to lie about her age online.

I think you all fail to realise that he is a joker, most of his posts are deliberate to wind people up, to which everyone does, even commenting on this is to him "free publicity".

I have known him for many years he is not what you think, he just suffers from verbal diahhreah.
------------------------

I agree completely. All his years on JC, PatsChat, Paltalk, GoodChat, Friendly Chat, we all know him better as possibly the web's biggest wind up. For 10 years he's surrounded himself with back-stories and controversies "for a laugh".

Funny thing is, everyone always falls for it without fail.

This man's been a liberal, a Communist, a Nazi, a Fascist, a capital punishment fanatic, a human rights fanatic. He's been a 60 year old, a 12 year old, his own real age. He's been from every country in the world.

Funnily enough, I remember he did this "underage controversy" wind up about 6 years on JustChat when he was an admin there, he spread a rumour that he slept with a 15 year old and had the entire site battering him. He loves it.

If you Google his aliases "Tommy ToXen" and "Mr-Liberal-Minded" and "Normul_Pursen" and on Facebook "Leroy Loudmouth" and "Wankmy Horseplz" you'll see that this guy isn't even real, he's just a megalomaniac wind up merchant always looking for the public light, always looking to get people frothing at their mouths for a laugh.

He's both an idiot, and a genius. I never know whether to love him or hate him. Either way, I admire his creativity.

You'll find this Lauren Clarke was actually Tommy on a multiple account. He's all smoke and mirrors and has more personalities than a chronic schizo.

I dumped him because I could never tell which personality I was actually dating. He'd go schizo on me.

Unknown said...

Tom knew this girl was 12 years old when he met her 2 years ago..it was common knowledge in his chatroom.. He is still in contact with her and apart from his rants he leaves her poetry ..click this link and read for yourself http://allpoetry.com/Johnny+Briton

Anonymous said...

This man's been a liberal, a Communist, a Nazi, a Fascist, a capital punishment fanatic, a human rights fanatic. He's been a 60 year old, a 12 year old, his own real age. He's been from every country in the world.
-------------------------

He has also been Foggy off last of the summer wine, Prince Philip, Man on Fire... This is how I came to meet Tom.

I actually think he is being hounded because he didnt have sex with her. They didnt cam, phone eachother, meet etc. He has already appologised and completely terminated all contact with this girl.

I do actually think the fact that he was with the BNP is the real issue here. Fact is... if he hadn't ran for last election, no one would even know who Tom Holmes is, and this silly carry on with a 14 year old girl who realistically should of had parental control on her pc (by the way I have noticed that not one person who has commented on here, or any other board about this subject has failed to mention her parents and what their views on this are).

Perhaps if her parents were aware of her internet usage this would of never of happened.