December 17, 2007

Demoralisation sets in at the BNP

The internal dispute is starting to take its toll on the BNP membership. Its first victim appears to be Rob Purcell, the party’s former Birmingham branch organiser and once a full-time party official. He has apparently decided not to renew his party membership regardless on the eventual outcome of the rebellion.

Joining him could be David Jones, the BNP’s National Data Protection Officer, North West Regional Secretary, Regional Press Officer and the Tameside Fundholder. Yesterday he posted a partial resignation letter stating that if the sacked rebels were not allowed to return he too would be leaving the party. Once a strong supporter of Griffin, Jones is now calling on him to go.

“It is with a heavy heart that I write these words but they must be written,” he says. “The currennt crisis in the party was inevitable. The leadership has expelled too many people in the last..........6, 12, 18 months. who knows where the rot started. Some may have deserved it. But I ask, is it likely that ALL are state, reds, malcontents etc? I think not.

“I am ill. My active participation in nationalist politics is limited. I cannot assume any mantle of power. Therefore I can speak with detatchment. The "strikers", of whom I am one, have been driven to this position by the attitude of the leadership, people or a person, who I still cannot hate or despise. But in the words of Cromwell ‘You have sat too long to be of use. In the name of God, go!’

“It is not that hard to be a leader. Respect others. Be honest. Treat others as you would have them treat you. If I have failed in this respect as a local "leader" it is because I have not followed my own guidelines. There are replacement leaders out there in the nationalist movement. They will step forward.

“If this current "strike" or whatever we find it called fails I will hopefully stay in the BNP. If not allowed to stay I WILL NOT fight against the decision, join or help form another party. I will involve myself in local community groups to help my fellow white people in the times which are coming.”

Meanwhile, as the strike grows and 2008 membership fees are withheld, the party leadership is preparing itself for a financial crisis.

Stop the BNP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forming "community groups" to help his fellow white people.

Isn't "leaderless resistance" the correct term?

Anonymous said...

Yes turner diary nutcase, I think you're right.

In which case the state don't want the BNP to implode but to be a safety valve.

So what went wrong?