December 16, 2007

Oldham criminal falls out with Griffin

Nick Griffin received more bad news yesterday when Oldham thug Jock Shearer resigned as head of the North West security team and added his name to the rebellion.

Shearer, in case new Searchlight supporters do not know, is a well known Oldham criminal with at least one conviction for drug dealing. He starred in many of the Searchlight's leaflets in 2002 and 2003 which helped undermined the BNP and prevent them from winning any council seats in the town.

So, if anyone thought that the rebels somehow reflected a new clean cut alternative to Griffin and 'Nazi Boy' Collett, they were badly mistaken.

Here is what Shearer had to say to Nick Griffin:

Jock Shearer,
BNP Security Dep,
Senior moderator BNP forum,
Oldham BNP.
Nick/Party Manager,
It`s with great regret that I submit my resignation on the grounds
of sever gross misconduct by senior party officials of the BNP.To enter a members house by frudulant deception is beyond belive,as you know Nick I would have done anything you asked and have after all we dont wear bullet prove vests for nothing.

but I would never enter another members house and steal from them that is not on.and you ordered that Nick to enter a party officials house and steal from them

Would you send Martin to my house Nick and steal from me if I did a blog on
Collete and hannam ?

I beg you Nick get rid of Collete and hannam they have done this party no favours.
You know it and so do many good members do you really believe Sadie is a state asset?
I dont and I know Matt or Kenny arnt.

I have served you for many years Nick long before we had a security Dep,
On the Streets of Oldham,Out side the Britannia pub in Hollinwood when a certain cockney
put his face in, it was me that put myself in there with you.You didnt really know me then Nick but that was the first time I put myself on the line for you and Im glad I did for you were worth every minute of it then.The times Ive stood by your side and felt nothing but pride with reds screaming and coppers snarling and government stitch ups
and all the rest of the crap that comes with this game.

Not now Nick you have lost my respect.

with deepest regrets

Jock Shearer
No 2 BNP North West Security Dep
Oldham BNP always

Stop the BNP

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bullet proof vests, is this ape for real?

Anonymous said...

Didn't jock resign a couple of months back over an unrelated matter. The same goes for Ian Dawson. I thought he resigned a few months back or was sacked so how come hes resigning again? Do they have a constitutional right to resign twice or is it just habitual and nobody bothered to tell them they had already done it once before already?

Anonymous said...

I think east bay ray is being picky, and on the basis of that I resign from the BNP, or should that be the BNLAMLAMP, the British National Look at me, look at me, Party?

If anyone doesn't like my witty, and clever comment, then I'll get upset, and resign from the party again.

Anonymous said...

Nobody has the balls to make a clean break, lol

Anonymous said...

I am resigning forthwith from the BNP, as they constantly mock my ability to use the English language correctly.

It's not my fault that I am literate, but I feel like an outsider in my own party.

Anonymous said...

Neanderthals, the lot of them, lol

Far right "so-called nationalism (AKA white supremacism), attracts thugs and drug dealers, as racism is itself a crime, so such groups naturally attract criminals of other sorts.

This will always be the case, thus, neo-fascist politics will never be more than a lunatic fringe in the UK, BNP or no BNP!

Anonymous said...

Er should not the Headline read :-
Oldham Criminal falls out with Welshpool Criminal (Alledgedly)