September 10, 2011

Another rat leaves the sinking ship

Following the announcement yesterday that the BNP will face a winding up order if it doesn’t pay £45,000 to the courts within a fortnight, it comes as no surprise to hear that yet more BNP officials decide to call it time with the floundering party.

South West Regional Organiser Mike Howson announced today that he has had enough and resigned all positions within the British National Party with immediate effect.

Howson in his long and badly spelt resignation statement explains one of the reasons for his announcement was when Nick Griffin “Appointed in the main cronies to well paid positions instead of properly qualified professionals.”

Howson continued “The financial mismanagement has had disastrous consequences for the region. I lost three good branches and a lot of good people because of non payment of bills, not because of the actions of individuals in the local area, but because of the incompetence of well paid officials at Head Office.”

And in a final attack directed at his party leader he wrote “I have seen a man who I have followed, protected and supported snatch certain defeat from the jaws of victory, not only by his own actions, but also the actions of those around him. Recent events have also confirmed the sad state of the party”

I wonder who is next in line to jump from the sinking ship?

HOPE not Hate

7 comments:

Greg said...

TWO EDLers DENY RESISTING OFFICERS: -

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/deny-resisting-officers/story-13287118-detail/story.html

Anonymous said...

EDL going bust and Waxy Lemon starving himself to death, that means I've only got one wish left, better use it wisely. I think I'll wish for Keira Knightley though I'm probably not her type...

Anonymous said...

marke burke and brian mahoney now also gone.

Anonymous said...

Good looking bastard isn’t he?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
"EDL going bust and Waxy Lemon starving himself to death, that means I've only got one wish left, better use it wisely. I think I'll wish for Keira Knightley though I'm probably not her type..."

If we're making wild wishes, put me down for Penelope Cruz and her sister while you're at it. ;)

Anonymous said...

I meant BNP going bust not EDL, btw, and shame on all of you for not pulling me up on my mistake sooner. :P

Anonymous said...

Mikes GAY than knows! lol